The Peace Palace
The Peace Palace is located in the northern part of The Hague and was built in the neo-Renaissance style in 1913. Today the building is the headquarters of the International Court of Justice, but also the Peace Palace Library and the International Court of Arbitration. A permanent exhibition on the history of the peace movement makes the Peace Palace a popular tourist destination throughout the whole year. In addition, the park "Carngieplein" and its surroundings are worth visiting, in order to admire and enjoy the beautiful features The Hague has to offer.